Chanel – Social and Organizational Strategy
With all the traditional corporate ladder is giving way to globalization, merger and acquisition activity in the luxurious sector is considered a common norm. However , Chanel, a French fashion house founded by the past due couturier Gabrielle " Coco" Chanel, recognized as one of the most established in haute couture selects to be private until today. In this presentation, we will examine the secret of the organization structure in Chanel, how Chanel can easily manage the balance between someone French firm and a worldwide luxury company company. The right way to allocate solutions without strong financing like LVMH and PPR etc? Does the The french language heritage play a role in its global business development and is their very own current business strategy eco friendly in terms of the positive effect in the future?
1 . So why Chanel hand picked the current person organization composition? * Review of the company
* Overview of Chanel (History and heritage )
* Current Business Profile Analysis (BCG matrix)
* Channel Company Structure as opposed to Typical Company Structure of Conglomerate firm (case of LVMH) 2. Why Channel did not choose to be public company
2 . How exactly does Chanel balance between Individual French business and Global luxury company company? How exactly does French historical past contribute to it is global business expansion? * Case Research of Asia
* Political/Economic/Social/technological Analysis (PEST) * Industry�s core competence in Western market
5. Products versus Market (Ansoff analysis)
* Analysis in the cultural results on the company structure 2. (Hofstede's Several Value Dimensions)
3. Is definitely their current business strategy sustainable in terms of globalization down the road?